Welcome to PUTCO
Easter 2014 Road Safety Initiatives
Putco has introduced an Easter 2014 Road Safety initiative.
Putco, Road Traffic Management Corporation and Drive Report initiated the following measures to ensure road safety adherence and an incident free Easter 2014.
- Putco participated in a voluntary road worthy bus testing programme initiated by the RTMC and the Gauteng Provincial Community and Safety Department.
- As per company directive given to bus drivers, buses will not exceed 80 km/h, drive all hours with headlights on and only overtake when it is safe to do so.
- Operational Supervision and Technical support of buses along the N1 on the outward- and inward journeys.
- Recovery vehicles stationed at strategic points along the N1 to assist with breakdowns.
- Incident reporting facility provided by Drive Report as well as a video or photo upload facility on the Drive Report website http://www.drive-report.com/index.php/incidents
- Help Line number 083 919 4287
- Ride Report number for bus passengers 083 919 4287